These are general guidelines and rules for Message walls. When leaving a message to someone, particularly admins for any reason, please follow the guidelines and rules below.
- Please leave a new section headline for new topics. This prevents things from getting generally messy.
- Leave a signature beside your message using 4 tildes (~). Like this: ~~~~
- When replying to a particular message, leave a colon (:) in front of it. This will indent your message and cause less mess.
- Being offensive and insulting has little effect on us. Don't come ranting. It will result in a one day block.
- Do NOT alter message wall messages that are not yours, under any circumstances.
- Do not remove messages from your message wall, with the exception of the automated Welcome message. ESPECIALLY not messages from administrators or warnings.
- You may not remove or blank your message wall. You can archive it when it gets too long, but it is still a public record, not a private messaging system.